Welcome to the Ramey Wine Club. We hope it will serve as an effortless way for you to stay in touch with our wines, our family and our team. We hope to build a community that appreciates the values we represent: winemaking techniques respected around the world, natural, terroir-driven wine and family ownership.
Join us for release parties, special bottlings and more.
Ramey Wine Cellars is dedicated to creating the highest quality, handcrafted wines with balance and richness from Sonoma and Napa’s finest vineyards. Building tradition since 1996; guided by passion and a commitment to goodness in the glass.
The SINGLE VINEYARD CLUB
Features our single vineyard wines and elite blends, such as Annum and Hyde Chardonnay. Each shipment cost depends on your varietal preference and the bottle quantity (6 bottle, 12 bottle, or 24 bottle). Your card on file will be automatically charged twice per year.
- Two shipments per year, one in Spring and one in Fall
- Two complimentary tastings per year for member and up to three guests
- Twenty five percent pricing on our private, customized tastings for member and up to three guests
- Shipping $15 to West Coast, $25 to Central U.S. and $30 to East Coast for 6 bottle shipments
- Shipping $10 to West Coast, $20 to Central U.S. and $25 to East Coast for 12 bottles or more
- Fifteen percent preferred pricing on all wines
- Access to members only events
- Access to rare, library holdings and special, large format bottlings
CLUB POLICIES & DETAILS
- Members can opt to pick up their wines at the winery
- Cases left at winery for over two months after release shall be shipped at non-club rates
- Minimum one year membership required
- Members leaving the wine club within one year shall be charged for additional benefits received
- Club members who opt to skip one shipment shall have their benefits suspended until shipments continue
- Shipments sent Spring and Fall
- State sales taxes will be added where applicable
- Membership available in all states except: AL, AR, DE, IN, KY, LA, MS, NE, OK, RI, SD, UT, VT, WV
- UPS Ground is the default shipping method for club shipments. Please contact us directly if you would prefer a different method. Shipping to AK or HI is 2-Day Air and applicable charges will apply
- Wine shipments must be received and signed for by a person 21 years of age or older