We do not share your information with other companies, marketers, mass mailers, etc. for use by those firms for their own purposes. We reserve the right to share customer information with our contracted vendors – for example, programmers or designers who are working to improve our digital eco-system. We don’t sell or share customer lists with other businesses for use by those firms for their own purposes.
We collect information from visitors and customers in order to make the web site easier to navigate (for example, it remembers what you fill in certain forms to pre-fill other forms) and of course, we collect information so we can process orders.
The categories of personal information we collect are:
- Contact information, such as name, title, street address (home, work, billing, shipping), postal code, country, telephone numbers (home, work, cell, etc.), email address (home, work), company name and other similar information, and your geographic location.
- Personal/demographic information, such as birthday/age/age group, birth date, contest or promotion-specific information.
- Professional Information
- Authentication information, such as user IDs, log-in names, passwords, password reminders, copy of ID (in addition to other personal information such as contact information, birth date).
- Transactional and financial information, such as products or services you purchase, inquire about or request, payment information, and debit/credit card information.
- Preferences, views and comments, such as beverage preferences and consumption frequency, subscriptions/communications preferences, feedback in response to surveys, language preference.
- Participation information, such as event attendance, contest entries information provided when requesting or receiving discounts/coupons/rebates, registrations, information relating to use of online communities (for example social media IDs) and all other user submissions and content you provide.
- Cookies, web beacons and navigational and location data collection (clickstream, log files, server logs). Your Internet browser automatically transmits some of this information, such as the URL of the website you just visited and the Internet Protocol (IP) address and browser version currently being used by your computer. Such technologies help us to keep track of your interactions with our website and provide you with a more customized experience.
- Inferences based on the above-listed categories of information.
When you send credit card numbers, our site encrypts the information, both in transit and once our server receives it. We are subject to credit card industry (PCI) standards.
Additional Privacy Terms:
Changes to this Policy
Do Not Track
Our site is not configured to respond to “do not track” signals or other similar mechanisms. For more information about “do not track” you may visit https://www.allaboutdnt.com.
Our website uses Google Analytics to measure traffic and help us improve our site. Google and other analytics providers place their tools on many websites, and as a result, may collect information about you over time and at various websites. For more information on Google’s data practices, you may click here.
Effective June 2021